- Highland Dance Competition will conform to RSOBHD standards. The adjudicator’s decision is final.
- SDUSA card with a 2023 sticker must be presented at registration. Dancers without a card will not be allowed to compete.
- The pre-Premier will be divided according to entries received. Medals and trophies will be awarded—medals only in Primary.
- Premier age groups will be divided according to entries received. Cash prizes will be awarded.
- Special Trophies will be awarded: Most Promising Beginner, Most Promising Novice, Most Promising Intermediate
- Premier Dancer of the Day: Determined by a dance off.
Primary, Beginner, and Novice
Registration: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 8:30 AM– Competition to begin at 9:00 AM
Intermediate and Premier
Registration: Saturday, November 4, 2023, 12:30 PM– Competition to begin at 1:00 PM. Times are approximate.
Dance Registration Form
To register, download the registration form and mail it in following the instructions on the form.